Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 8 "Aha!!" Moments

I was pleasantly surprised by this class. I have enjoyed learning about new technologies and how easy they are to use and implement. My "Aha" was using the technology personally and gaining a new appreciation for using it as a collaboration tool. As soon as we learned about wikis, I was so excited I set up 5 different wikis for different activities/groups I am involved with.

Another "aha" was seeing how this course was developed using the actual technology tools so efficiently. By modeling the tools in every aspect of the course, the participants are able to see and experience the technology in action and see them applied to a real life course. I can read about the technology and you can tell me about it, but for me to experience the actual use is invaluable.

This is a great course and I have benefited from it immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment